Much like its sibling El Patron, La Pequeñita takes the same simple and more streamlined approach to the Carriel. It pairs an unassuming rounded flap silhouette with bright stitching and contrasting leather accents but with a bit more detail on the front flap with its peekaboo perforation.
- Open compartment body
- Adjustable belt strap
- (1) Exterior slip pocket
- (1) Interior zip pocket
- LxHxW: 6.5in x 5.5in x 2.5in (25.4cm x 19.05cm x 8.9cm)
- Strap Drop: 25 inches (58.4 cm)
- Exterior: Calf hair with patent leather
- Interior & Sides: Grained leather
- Made in Medellin, Colombia (Learn More)
*Disclaimer: Bags shown are identical to what you will receive in style and detail but may vary in patterns, orientation, and variations of the leather and furs due to their handmade nature. These variances are what makes each piece unique. Please note color may differ slightly due to the monitor or device used when viewing this page.